BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

party time ....Blog hop...


Welcom to our 2nd BLOG festival..........................

Follow these rules for a change to win Challenge 4..

and a snag a Guest spot on our design team!



a) visist a comment at each 9 blogs on their challenge 4 post..



b) Complete all aspects of challenge 4, Paper dolls, Joy or sadness, metal



c) upload the photo to 52 gallery

d) Post in challenge 4 Forum thread with a link and tell us about your process in a few short sentences



so lets go ..and hop to the other girls they are awesome...

1.. julie ann

2.. finn

3.. francesca

4.. tania

5.. wendela

6.. jaz

7,, pam

8,, project 52.


I am proud to be their guest designer for the month november thanks girl and well this was my project for challenge for my inspirations source was the picture of this girls i use as my paper doll..

i was shopping at the thrift store when i was looking for old photoframes when i saw this girl and then it hit me i have to use her as inspiration for my paper doll.



I use a old food box and altered in a little mini circus theatre hope you like..

the metals i use are a star wand and some charms from a exspensive jewelery designer Otazu..

hope you like it .. i also did another paper doll for this blog festival and this is how it turned out full with discription how to make it... so go let s inspired you and check out the other lovely talented girls..




















second project paper doll 4

I was thinking to make something funny joyful..and colorful and very fast and easy to make

..

the suply list..

sassafras lass paper and stickers.., tag, ribbon, color beewax, hot iron, school college paper, vintage music paper, glimmer mist berry, disstress inkt blue, angel frame tinklebell, glue , 3d foam tape, glue dots, balck markers , magic mesh..



How to make it...

Step 1..color you tag with bee wax, and then use a flat hot iron and melt it go with you hot iron over it and then pick a bee wax and hold it and the hot iron and it melt and drop on your tag and then blend all colors together to go again over it let it dry..dry very fast. and then finish it with black mist..


step2.. Take a page of vintage music paper and some frame i use thinklebell, then mist it with the tatterd angel i use color berry..and let it dry then cut out and make some clothes for her i only did a skirt..and paint it


step3..i choose sassafras lass background paper and inkted the border of the paper with blue distress inkt


step4.. I glue the pink polka ribbon on the background of the tag and then glue the whole tag to my background.


step5.. then i decorate my tag, i put a star sassafras sticker on it, then the magic mesch black , then i cut out a frame of sassafras lass paper and put it on the left side and put there also the letter e of elfs there..cut out some piece of college paper and at last i put thinklebell with some foam tape for give it more demension on the tag and your layout or card is done my project are always cut out by hand i do not use blades or any piece of machines only my hands and scissors..

and at last some lines drawned with black marker..













have fun with it ...and lets play with these awesome girls so see you over at the board of bad girls see you


and have fun todoy..loves and kissed karin






















































































































23 comments:

Francesca Di Leo said...

I just love it, you did a fabulous job. Kudos to you...

Marlies said...

Wow Karin this is amazing, LOVE the circus scene it's magical! I love how your style develops!

I am glad i found your blog now and I'll become a follower if I can find out how... Because I hardly visit SIStv anymore these days and i like to keep up!!

Hugs Marlies!!!

wendela said...

Hi Karin!! Je project is super! Gefeliciteerd nog een keertje met je guestdesigner schap!! Erg leuk,

groetjes,
wendela

ChiLLi said...

Karin! Congrats on the Guest DT , and I adore your doll!

Unknown said...

i absolutely adore the colours of this project - tfs

jaz lee said...

Super Duper gorgeous project there Karin. im so in love with your paper doll ;) tfs...-jaz

SHAWN said...

This is so very beautiful. I am loving all the bright colors. Thanks for sharing your tips.

Shawn said...

O.K. I've been wanting to try this bees wax technique for a long time. After seeing your tag I have to do it! Thanks for the tips and inspiration.

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous project, love all your details and your blog is so fun and colorful and happy :)

Days End Studio said...

So 'full of life' and colors. This project is just lovely!

Rita Barakat said...

SO very cute and fun! TFS!I love her dress!

Rita Barakat said...

This is a very cute project! I especially love her dress!

Brenda said...

I love the details like the ice cream cone and the jewels.

michelle said...

beautiful!

chris a said...

on the BG blog hop - just love your projects and congrats on GD

pamala said...

What a fun theme fo ryour paper doll! Love it!

michh said...

so pretty! i would definitely love to have the doll creation in my closet hehe!

jeannie said...

Love your project-assemblages are one of my fav. projects!

WriterGirl said...

I love the colors in your project!

MONICA said...

First congrats on being picked for the Project 52 design team...so great and I love your projects...Your paper doll project is so bright and colorful and happy. Thanks for the inspiration...

x0x0x
Madzie

Lyneen said...

Lover your circus theatre.... WHAT FUn.. and think it was a cereal box in a previous life.... TFS!

Angie Delarie said...

Sounds interesting!!

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting site you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Bella Smith